Oceanfront boutique & chic accurately describe Pacific Beach s newest hotel built in 2006 and located just north of the historic Crystal Pier. This 44-room hip hotel gets its name from the lifeguard tower which its located next to…TOWER23.
What we like about Tower23…
- The location what can we say – it s spectacular centrally located in the heart of Pacific Beach near the corner of Garnet Ave. & Mission Blvd. and kitty corner to Crystal Pier.
- Walking distance from everywhere you want to be in Pacific Beach – shopping bars restaurants and of course..the beach.
- Oceanfront balconies. Even though these are the more expensive rooms and suites – the view you ll get from these rooms is worth every penny
- Private Oceanfront patio for guests only and their guests aptly called the Tower Deck located on the 2nd floor of the hotel offering comfy chairs for lounging and a fire-pit to gather around during sunset.
- JRDN – pronounced Jordan a trendy bar/lounge & restaurant with a small sushi bar serving a varied selection of unique rolls.
- Heated ocean view patio for dining al fresco or choose indoor dining which also offers ocean views thanks to floor to ceiling glass walls.
- The atmosphere at TOWER23/JRDN is trendy chic and popular with locals as well as visitors who come here not only for the higher-end ambiance but exceptional views food & drinks.
We suggest this hotel for adult travelers or those traveling on business. Also for single travelers couples or those traveling with a group – this hotel is a perfect spot for small groups weddings bachelor /bachelorette or guys/girls getaways.
View the JRDN dinner menu here
Visited 381 times/1 Visits today