Looking for San Diego Discount Attraction Tickets? Look no further…we have the only ticket you’ll need. Select the Go San Diego Card pass that fits your budget. We offer 1, 3, 5, or 7-day discount attraction ticket cards that will SAVE you up to 55% on over 49 of San Diego’s best attractions!
What we like about the Go San Diego Card…
- Buy one discounted ticket & get access to over 49 attractions including the TOP attractions in San Diego: SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo & SD Zoo Safari Park, LEGOLAND, U.S.S. Midway Museum, and much more
- Select the pass that fits your budget and your plans. Choose from 1, 3, 5, or 7-day passes. SeaWorld is only available in 3, 5, or 7-day passes.
- Purchasing this discount ticket saves you up to 55% of what you’d pay if buying these same tickets separately at each gate.
- Includes a guidebook that helps you decide where to go what to do and how to get there so there’s no need to plan in advance. Just show up and show your card – you’ve already paid!
- Your GO Card also includes shopping and dining discounts throughout the San Diego area.
ONE TICKET, OVER 49 ATTRACTIONS, ONE LOW PRICE.
Attractions Included on the Go San Diego Card
- SeaWorld San Diego: Available in 3, 5, and 7 day cards only. Visit as many days as your card is valid!
- LEGOLAND® California
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- U.S.S Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
- Your choice of Harbor Tours or Seasonal Whale Watching (1 per day) with Flagship Cruises
- Belmont Park Unlimited Ride Wristband with Giant Dipper Roller Coaster
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center plus IMAX
- San Diego Air & Space Museum
- Knott’s Soak City Water Park – Orange County (May-Sept)
- Knott’s Berry Farm – Orange County
- Kayak or Snorkel in La Jolla
- Kayak or Snorkel in Coronado
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institute of Oceanography
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- Miramar Speed Circuit Race (M-F only)
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum
- San Diego Museum of Man
- Boomers! San Diego Unlimited Pass
- The San Diego Museum of Art
- Japanese Friendship Garden: San-Kei-En Garden
- San Diego Hall of Champions
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Learn to Ride the Wave at the Wave House in Mission Beach
- Coronado Ferry
- GoCar Tours: 30 minute navigational tour
- Gaslamp Quarter Walking Tour
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- UTC Ice Sports Center
- San Diego Art Institute
- New Children’s Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art – Downtown
- Museum of Contemporary Art – La Jolla
- Dolby Theatre® (formerly known as the Kodak Theatre) Guided Tour (LA Day Trip)
- Whale Watching Cruise by Newport Landing (year round from Newport Beach)
- PETCO Park Tours
- San Diego History Center
- Coronado Museum of History & Art
- Museum of Making Music
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour by Red Line (LA Day Trip)
- Mingei International Museum
- The Hollywood Museum (LA Day Trip)
- The Whaley House Museum
- William Heath Davis House
Take a DAY TRIP TO LOS ANGELES for these Attractions
- Red Line Tours: Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes walking tour
- Dolby Theatre (formerly known as the Kodak Theatre) Guided Tour: Home of the Oscars
- The Hollywood Museum
Once you have purchased your tickets online you will be sent an e-voucher via email. Bring your e-voucher to one of the 2 locations listed below for redemption: e-Vouchers MUST be redeemed for your PASS at one of the following locations listed below before going to any attraction:
- The California Welcome Center Oceanside 928 N. Coast Hwy., Oceanside, CA: Open from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- The International Visitor Information Center 1140 North Harbor Drive in front of the B Street Cruise Ship Terminal, San Diego, CA: Open June – September from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; October – May from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Buy your Go San Diego Card today and check out all of the wonderful attractions San Diego has to offer!
Book a Go San Diego Card Package
Purchase your hotel stay and Go San Diego Card pass together. With over 30 hotels and over 49 attractions to chose from, this is truly the one-stop-shop option.
Visited 2068 times/1 Visits today